The mini NEB is the smaller version of the NEB 6500. It’s simpler, it maintains the most important features of the bigger model like the small basin and the empty cycle when it stops functioning. Created for small rooms the mini NEB is a very cheap and efficient adiabatic humidifier.
How it works
The mini NEB atomizes the water, that collects in a very small basin of only 3.35 in3 of volume, mechanically and distributing it on a fast-rotating disk. The water is then atomized in a toothed ring and distributed in the room through the outlet distributor on the top of the unit. The fine mist evaporates in the air humidifying it and freshen it too.
The mini NEB can be installed on the wall or hanged with chains: the bracket and the hooks for both the installations are supplied as standard. The air diffuser can be rotated 360° so that the air flow goes exactly where you need.
- Automatic discharge
When the humidifier stops the water inside the unit is automatically drained out and the remaining water inside the unit is very little.
- The solenoid valve
The mini NEB has a solenoid valve for the load of the water: the solenoid valve has inside a flow control that guarantees the constancy of the water flow inside the unit.
What’s inside the box
The following things are available as standard:
- The humidifier Mini NEB.
- The manual with instructions and wiring diagrams.
- The wall mounting bracket with screws to fix it to the wall.
- Three hang-up installation hooks.
- The load tube, 59″ long with G1/4″ threads.
- The drain tube, 59″ long.
What you need to install
The following are not included in the package and must be supplied separately:
- A junction box with a power protected main switch, to power on the humidifier.
- A SPST switch controlled by a humidistat.
- Cables to connect the humidifier to the power supply and to the humidistat.
- A load tube 59″. long with G1/4″ threads is supplied: if more is needed by the installation then it must be supplied separately.
- A drain tube 59″ long is supplied: if more is needed by the installation then must be supplied separately.
- An RO water system OR a water filter and a valve on the load tube are strongly recommended.
- The junction box
All the electric connections go on an easy access junction box: only the connection of the power cable is required to start the unit.
- The air filter
It avoids the dust and dirty to get inside the dehumidifier, it’s cleanable with air pressure or washable with water.
- The water
This humidifier works with drinkable water or RO water. All inner parts in contact with water are plastic made or stainless steel. Any other type of water or liquid is not advisable.